What does this course offer you?
This course provides advanced knowledge on using Microsoft Excel 2016. Individual functions are explained on the basis of Video Nuggets and usage reinforced through exercises. Prerequisite for the course is basic knowledge in using Microsoft Office.
The primary subject matter of this course:
More functions of Excel
- Inserting pictures
- Data exchange with other Office applications
- Excel files on Web storage locations
PivotTable and PivotChart
- Creating and modifying a PivotTable
- Creating and editing a PivotChart
- Pivot: Analysis and settings
Advanced formulas and functions
- New functions
What does this course include?
- learning videos
- audio narration with closed-captioning
- practice exercises
- tips and printable PDF's
- tests and a personalized learning path
Number of Nuggets: 45
Learning Time: 145 Minutes