What does this course offer you?
In this elearning course, you will learn how to work with MS Lync 2010
- You will learn how to add addresses to the Contact List and manage them in groups
- You will use the various views and filter options in the Contact List
- You will also learn how to hold conversations with one or more people using instant messaging or via audio and video conferences
- You will learn the best ways to use the various sharing options, such as polls, whiteboard, desktop sharing, application sharing and document sharing
- In addition, you will become familiar with the recording function in MS Lync and will be shown how MS Lync works together with other Office 2010 applications and how to plan online meetings from Outlook
The primary subject matter of the course:
Introduction and Contact List
- What is Lync?
- The Contact List
- Settings in the Contact List
- Working with contacts
Conversations and conferences
- Instant messaging
- Conversations in Groups
- Audio and video conferences
- Application and document share
Lync with other applications
- Working together with other Office applications
- Planning a Lync conference in Outlook
What does this course include?
Alongside the instructional content, practice exercises and tests are included.
Number of lessons: 10
Learning Hours: 1