What does this course offer you?
"Microsoft Teams" expands Office 365 with a versatile component for virtual collaboration. In clearly arranged Team channels, you can chat live with your Team members, share files and share links. Scheduling appointments and video conferencing are also possible.
In this “Office 365 Learning Essentials“ course for the Microsoft "Teams" web app, you will receive an initial overview of the application and learn of its benefits, features and application possibilities as well as its strategic relevance in the Microsoft Office 365 product portfolio.
- What is „Microsoft Teams“?
- What’s in it for me?
- Set up „Microsoft Teams“
- Chat with the team
- Share files online
- Meetings in „Microsoft Teams“
- Interaction with other Office applications
- Areas of application
- Which end-user devices does “Microsoft Teams” support
- „Microsoft Teams“ in Office 365
- „Microsoft Teams“ is going to replace „Skype for Business“ in the long term
- When should a specific application be used in team work?
- Call „Microsoft Teams“
- Add team
- Start chat
- Manage team
- More information about „Microsoft Teams“
What does this course include?
Number of Lessons: 5
Learning Time: 30 Minutes