What does this course offer you?
This eLearning course provides deep knowledge about the correct use of Microsoft OneNote 2016. The individual functions are explained on the basis of Video Nuggets and deepened by exercises. Prerequisites for successful learning are basic knowledge in the use of Microsoft Office.
The primary subject matter of this course:
- Creating a new notebook
- Structuring sections in a notebook
- Structuring pages in the notebook
- Inserting elements into a notebook
- Highlighting content
- Working with tags
- Quick Notes
- Searching in OneNote
Exchanging data between OneNote and Outlook
- Interaction with Outlook
Collaboration in OneNote
- Handling and sharing
- Web storage location and web app
What does this course include?
- learning videos
- audio narration with closed-captioning
- practice exercises
- tips and printable PDF's
- tests and a personalized learning path
Number of Nuggets: 64
Learning Time: 210 Minutes