What does this course offer you?
This elearning course will help you become familiar with the basic default functions of SharePoint 2010 and show you how to make good use of SharePoint 2010 in conjunction with Office 2010 in your day-to-day work.
- You will learn about the most important items when working with SharePoint 2010 – workspaces, documents and lists.
- In addition, the work organisation in SharePoint 2010 will be examined in more detail.
- You will learn how to work with folders and Explorer in SharePoint 2010, and also about the advanced organisation of workspaces using metadata.
- The basic function of sorting, filtering and working with views will be covered extensively, as will checking in and out, versioning documents and the E-mail Alert function.
- In addition, you will learn how you can use task and calendar functions and meeting workspaces in SharePoint 2010 for effective collaboration.
The primary subject matter of the course:
- SharePoint introduction
- SharePoint interface
- Structural elements
- Workspace navigation
- Editing documents
- Editing lists
- Sorting and filtering
- Uploading and downloading documents
- Working with the Explorer view
- Working with folders
- Meta data
- Checking in and checking out
- Recycle Bin
- Meeting Workspace
What does this course include?
Alongside the instructional content, practice exercises and tests are included.
Number of lessons: 20
Learning Hours: 2