What does this course offer you?
This eLearning course is designed for experienced users of Office 2007, Office 2010, Office 2013, Windows 7 and Windows 8.1, who are upgrading to Office 2016 applications and the Windows 10 operating system.
The course will help learners become familiar with Windows 10 and to understand the newest developments and improvements in Office 2016 for Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
Languages: English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Brazilian-Portuguese, Polish, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Russian (Hybrid)
The primary subject matter of this course:
New Features in Windows 10
- Login and Start button
- The Taskbar
- Organization and support with Cortana
- Working with Edge - the new browser
- Windows Explorer
- Customize settings
- Manage apps/programs and customize system settings
General New Features in Office 2016
- Working with document templates
- New search functions
- Working Online
- Inserting, formatting and aligning items
New Features in Word 2016
- Read Mode and editing PDF files
- Improved collaboration
New Features in Excel 2016
- Charts in Excel
- Analyzing data
- Using sparklines
New Features in PowerPoint 2016
- Charts in PowerPoint
- Tools for presenters
New Features in Outlook 2016
- File attachments
- Sharing a calendar and opening an approved calendar
- Finding items using search
- 30 randomized questions
- Certificate available upon passing test
What does this course include?
In addition to the instructional content, practice exercises and test questions are also included.
Number of Nuggets: 74
Learning Time: 5,4 Hours