What does this course offer you?
This course provides advanced knowledge on using Microsoft Word 2016. Individual functions are explained on the basis of Video Nuggets and usage reinforced through exercises. Prerequisite for the course is basic knowledge in using Microsoft Office.
The primary subject matter of this course:
- Outline level and view
- Field functions
- Footnotes and endnotes
- Password and document protection
- Bookmarks and cross-references
Elements of a document
- Inserting and editing pictures
- Inserting objects
- Editing and formatting objects
- Using text boxes
- Creating and editing charts
- Formatting paragraphs
- Using document templates
- Editing styles
Working efficiently in Word
- Quick Parts and AutoText
- Quickly Accessing commands
- Revieweing in general
- Comment function and proofreading
- Locking or sharing a document
What does this course include?
In addition to the instructional content, practice exercises and test questions are also included.
Number of Nuggets: 108
Learning Time: 4.5 Hours