This course provides basic knowledge on working with Microsoft Planner 365 for end-users.
Microsoft Planner allows you to organise to-dos and project tasks in clear plans. You can assign tasks within the project team, add files and links and trace the progress of tasks based on their status. You can use a variety of view, grouping and filter functions to give you and your team an overview of their current status. Microsoft Planner works together with other Office applications (e.g. Microsoft Teams, OneNote and Outlook) so that you can access and exchange information quickly and easily.
In this elearning course, individual functions are explained on the basis of video nuggets and usage reinforced through exercises.
Setting up a Plan and Editing Tasks
- Setting up Planner
- Creating and specifying tasks
- Editing and closing tasks
- Chapter test
Managing Plans and Tasks
- Managing a plan
- Grouping and filtering tasks
- Interacting with other applications
- Chapter test
- 10 Questions
Office 365 E-Learning Course Features:
- for beginners and experienced users
- structured video tutorials
- audio narration with closed-captioning
- practice interactive exercises
- tips and printable PDF's
- pretest with personalized learning path
- chapter tests
- comprehensive final test with certificate
- SCORM package delivery for LMS hosting
- accessible online
- Tin Can/xAPI compatible
- available in different languages
Planner - Office 365 Course Includes:
Number of Learning Nuggets: 7
Learning Time: 105 Minutes.
SCORM and xAPI compliant.