This course provides knowledge on using Microsoft Whiteboard for end-users.
Microsoft Whiteboard is the digital alternative to an analog whiteboard. The app allows you to brainstorm and collect ideas and information collaboratively and simultaneously, making it especially well suited for online meetings. In addition to freehand tools, Microsoft Whiteboard offers a range of functions and ready-made elements for structured collaboration. For example, you can use virtual sticky notes and lists, insert documents and images, or use templates. Microsoft Whiteboard is available both as a Windows app and as a web app (with limited functionality).
In this elearning course, individual functions are explained on the basis of video nuggets and usage reinforced through exercises.
Creating and sharing a whiteboard
- Creating and preparing a whiteboard
- Sharing and opening a whiteboard
- Chapter Test
Working with Whiteboard
- Inserting and using whiteboard objects
- Drawing on the whiteboard
- Archiving and exiting Whiteboard
- Chapter Test
- 10 Questions
Office 365 E-Learning Course Features:
- for beginners and experienced users
- structured video tutorials
- audio narration with closed-captioning
- practice interactive exercises
- tips and printable PDF's
- pretest with personalized learning path
- chapter tests
- comprehensive final test with certificate
- SCORM package delivery for LMS hosting
- accessible online
- Tin Can/xAPI compatible
- available in different languages
Whiteboard - Office 365 Course Includes:
Number of Video Nuggets: 19
Learning Time: 60 Minutes.
SCORM and xAPI compliant.