What does this course offer you?
In this elearning course, you will learn how to use the available applications in Microsoft OneNote 2013 and will become familiar with the structure of the new electronic notebook. You will learn how elements are created, inserted or changed in the notebook and how data can be exchanged between OneNote and other applications. You will be shown how to use the search functions in OneNote 2013 to quickly find what you are looking for. In addition, you will learn about the release option and will see how easy it is to use notebooks together in a team.
The primary subject matter of this course:
- What is OneNote?
- The structure of a notebook
- Customizing the OneNote window
Basic knowledge of OneNote
- Creating a new notebook
- Working with tags
- Inserting items into the notebook
- Data input and data output in OneNote
- Sending files to OneNote
- Expanding the notebook
- Side notes
Restructuring the notebook
- Restructuring pages in the notebook
- Restructuring sections in the notebook
Advanced knowledge of OneNote
- The notebook in conjunction with Outlook
- Searching in OneNote
- Views for notebooks
- Management and sharing
- Collaboration in notebooks
What does this course include?
Number of lessons:17
Learning Hours: 2
Audio Time: 1 Hour