This course provides knowledge on using Microsoft Power BI.
Power BI is a business analytics solution that allows you to visualise data from different sources in one place. This allows you to keep track of your key figures at all times. You can import your data into Power BI Desktop and transform it as necessary without changing the underlying data. Then you can create meaningful reports by presenting your data with interactive visualisations. Publish your reports in the cloud-based Power BI Service app to share them with your organisation. In Power BI Service, you can, for example, share reports for viewing, edit them in shared workspaces with colleagues, and create dashboards.
Create and publish report
- Retrieving and structuring data
- Visualizing data
- Creating filters
- Formatting and publishing a report
- Chapter test
Using reports and evaluations
- Introduction to the Power Bl service
- Viewing reports
- Creating and sharing dashboards
- Using smart functions
- Chapter test
- 15 Questions
Office 365 E-Learning Course Features:
- for beginners and experienced users
- structured video tutorials
- audio narration with closed-captioning
- practice interactive exercises
- tips and printable PDF's
- pretest with personalized learning path
- chapter tests
- comprehensive final test with certificate
- SCORM package delivery for LMS hosting
- accessible online
- Tin Can/xAPI compatible
- available in different languages
Teams - Office 365 Course Includes:
Number of Learning Nuggets: 15
Learning Time: 120 Minutes.
SCORM and xAPI compliant.