E-Learning Office is pleased to announce its new Office 365 Use Case E-Learning course offering to address the requirements of the next generation workplace.
Our new Use Case E-Learning modules deliver end-user cross-application Office 365 training in the scope of real business scenarios.
The Use Case E-Learning provide training on how employees can make personal use of the new collaborative capabilities of Office 2016 and Office 365. Using short stories, our Use Case E-Learning describe realistic application scenarios and illustrate ways in which these can be handled using Office 2016. Each Use Case course covers a cross-section of multiple Office 365 applications relevant to the use case scenario.
Our Use Case courses are provided for the following learning scenarios:
- For people who want to make their workplace more efficient using digital aids (our Digital Workplace use case)
- For people who manage projects using Office applications (our Project Management use case)
- For people who work in project teams (our Virtual Teams use case)
- For people who want to improve their personal way of working (our Time and Self Management use case)
- For people who work with large documents (our Document Management use case)
For more detailed information on our full range of Office 365 E-Learning courses, please visit our page Office 365 E-Learning.