What does this course offer you?
In Microsoft Delve, you can manage your Office 365 profile. You also receive an overview of your own content, shared content and public content stored in Office 365. Delve uses the self-learning algorithm Office Graph. This algorithm continuously analyses which people work together, which documents they edit and which content items are particularly popular. This results in a network in which you can quickly find people and content relevant to you.
This course provides basic knowledge on working with Microsoft Delve 365 for end-users. Individual functions are explained on the basis of video nuggets and usage reinforced through exercises.
Maintain Profile and Use Network
- Editing and expanding your profile
- Using the network
- Chapter test
Find and Organise Content
- Searching for content
- Editing and managing content
- Grouping content in topic boards
- Chapter test
- 10 Questions
Office 365 E-Learning Course Features:
- for beginners and experienced users
- structured video tutorials
- audio narration with closed-captioning
- practice interactive exercises
- tips and printable PDF's
- pretest with personalized learning path
- chapter tests
- comprehensive final test with certificate
- SCORM package delivery for LMS hosting
- accessible online
- Tin Can/xAPI compatible
- available in different languages
Delve - Office 365 Course Includes:
Number of Learning Nuggets: 16
Learning Time: 60 Minutes.
SCORM and xAPI compliant.